- 8+ years' experience in contract management required
- Hybrid work from office/ home model in place
About Our Client
My client is an international SaaS firm with around 300 employees. They have a team of 80 SaaS professionals spread across the US and Canada. Their complex SaaS offering is heavily customized to create bespoke client solutions. They are around 20 years old as a business and their US HQ is based in Downtown Boston. Their clients are predominantly banking, financial services, tech and communication industries.
They are experiencing rapid growth in the US and in line with this impressive rise, they have partnered with Michael Page to secure their next Procurement Manager.
Reporting into the Commercial Director based overseas, the Commercial Procurement Manager works in the sales focused Commercial function. The primary focus will be to provide services to the North American go to market teams from a procurement perspective.
The role will draft, review, and drive the negotiation of various legal documentation template documents, proactively leveraging input from across the business. Documentation will include:
- Commercial proposals
- Confidentiality/ NDAs
- Order forms and associated software terms & conditions (SaaS & on-premise)
- Statements of Work
- Change orders
- Extension schedules
- Partnership agreements
- Additional Ad Hoc procurement related agreements.
The role will have oversight of spend with key, critical, global suppliers, negotiating adequate and favorable commercial terms and acting as a commercial champion internally to promote procurement best practices.
This is an urgent need. Submit your resume today and it will be considered within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following criteria. All the are essential prerequisites:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years of commercial/ procurement/ legal/ contracts/ sales experience within a SaaS environment
- Strong background in IT Procurement
- Ability to work from home and Downtown Boston (Hybrid working model)
- Ability to travel nationally, once "normality" resumes.
What's on Offer
- $ 150,000 to $160,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme
- Competitive health benefits
- Competitive PTO
- Generous 401K plan, including company match
- Hybrid working model, split between working from home, and working in the Boston office.