- International scope
- Interesting position with great potential
About Our Client
International, decentralized company active in different industries. The direct and indirect stakeholder landscape is very diverse, from Board to execution level. The stakeholders, incl. the extended Procurement team are located all over the world
- Developing cross-Group category strategies for a selection of categories, e.g. Professional Services (Consultancy), IT software and hardware, Insurances, Travel and other; estimated spend responsibility 400 mio euro.
- Executing advanced strategic sourcing and negotiations for the above mentioned categories across the Groups, ensuring contract life-cycle management in the Groups.
- Contributing to the Procurement Strategy and Plan development, ensuring buy-in from the Groups together with the Corporate Procurement Director.
- Leading a selection of Workstreams in the Corporate Procurement Program Office, in order to elevate cross-Group procurement standards to a good level
- Set and deliver against (bi-)annual targets for the categories that you are responsible for.
- Orchestrating contract lifetime management in the Groups for selected categories, whereas the responsibility for contract delivery remains in the Groups.
- Act as a change agent to lead and inspire professional Procurement in the Groups; further supporting the change process in the Groups to take advantage of opportunities and deliver tangible results.
- Overall, collaborate with the Corporate Procurement Director and team in their mission to transform procurement from a service provider to a value driver.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree
- 10-15 years working experience, in companies with high professional standards and strong performance culture
- Solid people and stakeholder management experience in complex environments
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in all aspects of procurement, in particular Category Management, Contract Management, Process, Performance Management, advanced Strategic Sourcing methods, Systems and Tools.
- Excellent influencing skills
- Ability to connect and motivate people;
- Strong Program and Project management knowledge;
- Consultancy skills and understanding of change programs;
- Understanding of different industries, businesses and cultures
- Experienced in working with people from multiple organizational levels, and with multi-national/cultural employees
- Builds relationships with key functions such as Board of Directors, local Procurement and General Management.
- Demonstrates superior interpersonal and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a plus;
- Willingness to travel;
What's on Offer
Interesting career opportunities