Product Manager Cardiology
Career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology.
Integration of a product manager into the structure.
About Our Client
*Amgen is a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Their medicines
have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious
Their General Medicine Business Unit is seeking a Product Manager based in Lisbon to lead the strategy for the products
under his/her responsibility.
*Drives motivation of sales force towards brand aspiration cycle and launch meetings;
* Develops and implements Country Brand Plan in full congruence with International Brand Plan;
* Designs and executes promotional activities detail aids message scripts advertising congresses etc in line with
international branding and key messages;
* Develops LRP with Business Planner;
* Proposes national sales target and achieves agreement with Business Unit Leader and Sales District Manager;
* Partners with international PMs;
* Implements international brand campaign locally;
* Analyses market research and develops POA;
* Coordinates competitive intelligence and drives competitive action plans;
* Partners with the Medical Aﬀairs Manager to optimize the brand performance goals of clinical trials KOL development
* Agrees with other PM in Franchise Team on joint projects;
The Successful Applicant
*Academic education or experience from similar positions;
* Around 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in pharma industry;
* Experience in Cardiology;
* Fluency in English both oral and written communications;
* Financial and budgeting skills and experience;
* Computer skills MS Office programs;
* Minimum 2 years in a big pharmaceutical company;
* 1 to 3 years as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative;
* Documented success in gaining or maintaining market leadership position;
What's on Offer
*A good opportunity for your professional development.