Lean Manufacturing, Bilingual, Production
Multinational, Manual Process
About Our Client
My client is one of the most renowned brands worldwide. It's unique high quality product is distributed in every continent for the past 50 years.
- Manage a production workshop of goods with over 200 technicians and middle managers.
- Ensure production targets are met in regards to quality, quantity, and time optimizing costs
- Implement performance management tools to promote continued progress, staff development and a social climate.
- Transform and sustain workshop initiatives to comply with lean manufacturing philosophy (5S, Kaizen, VSM, JIT, Kanban....)
- Contributes to the development of new products and new processes to ensure their timely launch in manufacturing as planned.
- Establishes a safety mindset to ensure the well-being of associates, cleanliness and overall organization of the plant.
- Consistent project collaboration with cross-functional teams to achieve production goals
- Develop direct reports and build on their competencies
- Build a network with our European and Latin American facilities to ensure a consistent exchange of best practices and innovation
- Sustain the client relationship with the internal client to adapt and react to changes in the retail market
- Proactive as a Leadership Team member regarding improvement of all modes of operation of the entire site, including non-manufacturing operations.
- Performs other duties as assigned and/or dictated by business needs
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with an emphasis in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in a make to order environment.
- Experience in dealing with different projects at the same time.
- Experience in manual production process will be a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant industrial experience in the implementation of production functions (manufacturing methods, quality, efficiency, product development, etc.)
- Strong leadership, determination, strategic vision, and proven success in team development
- Ability to motivate teams and lead change at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, and continually changing environment
- Knowledge of lean concepts and tools (5S, Value Stream Mapping, Visual Workplace, Flow and Pull Manufacturing, etc.)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience working in an international company is a plus
- Fluent in English & Spanish
What's on Offer
Excellent Benefits and very solid Base+ Bonus compensation