Programme Manager, People Transformation, Local Authority
Opportunity to support a progressive authority ready to go to the next step
Re-energise their organisational wide programme and help with everything people
About Our Client
Our client is a progressive local authority based on the outskirts of London who recently reached out to all of its people leaders and asked for their input on where improvements could be made to the authority.
A number of key issues and opportunities were identified and then ranked based on order of priority and importance.
A number of people related areas were identified such as; defining a common understanding of leadership for the authority and a Members values and behaviours programme.
Our client is looking for someone to take this report and develop a programme around it and deliver it within 12 months.
This individual will support area's such as;
- Defining a Common Understanding of Leadership for the Authority
- Create a Leadership Development programme
- Tender for partners to support each key programme
- Members (Induction) Values and Behaviours
- Future Workforce Planning
- Talent Management Project
- Flexible working
- Future Systems Skills development (such as use of data analytic tools)
- Coaching and Mentoring schemes
The Successful Applicant
An experienced Programme Manager with experience of designing and delivering people/ cultural transformation programmes
Experience of working within a local authority environment but able to bring ideas/ learnings from other sectors
Strong change manager who knows how to bring people with them and embed change
What's on Offer
Fixed term contract for 12 months