- GREAT AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY
- GREAT CHALLENGE TO TAKE
About Our Client
Our Client is a multinational food industry company investing in Turkey. For its futher development plans we are looking for a Project Director.
Responsible for overall project manager & execution.
- Act as the Firm's representative with the client, engineer/consultant, and selected contractors during the execution of the project.
- Participate in the negotiation changes to the scope of work with the contractors.
- Ensure a comprehensive, active, and well-recorded liaison between the project, the consultant engineer, and the contractors.
- Oversee the establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with schedule, contract documents, and project budgets.
- Schedule, attend and participate in all projects related meetings.
- Participate in contractor selection.
- Review and monitor submittals and shop drawings.
- Monitor general condition costs and maintain cost, productivities, and budget controls.
- Provide input to regular construction progress reports to the direct manager
- Assure compliance with contractual requirements and with the scope of work.
- Ensure all elements of plans and specifications meet cost and schedule requirements
- Maintain change orders management log.
- Develop methods for tracking materials and resources.
- Review Contract/tendering documents, to ensure a thorough understanding of the contract requirements.
- Ensure that all punch list items are resolved, client hand over is satisfactorily conducted and that there is no prolongation of the project
- Establish a project management system, processes, and templates for the project department.
19. Establish projects cost database, as well as engineering drawings and documents database.
- Planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Monitor all work progress on a day-to-day basis to ensure conformance with schedule, contract documents and project budgets.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Providing advice on the management of projects and organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
- Being responsible from:
- Production Management
- Renewable Energy
- Project Planning
- Public Relations.
- Time management.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering or any related field.
- PMP certificate is preferred
- 15+ years' experience with minimum 5 years in managerial positions, preferably in FMCG sector.
- Experienced in projects management.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent computer skills - including MS projects or similar and AutoCAD.
- Enthusiastic, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills to lead team, including demonstrated ability to build and support teams in a collaborative manner.
What's on Offer
GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY