- $150,000 - $170,000 Base + Bonus + Benefits!
- Manage multiple development projects for a successful Owner/Developer!
About Our Client
This Established Owner/Developer are looking for their Project Director to oversee a portfolio of development projects with budgets from $50M-$100M+; a background with Multifamily, Hospitality, Mixed-Use or Senior Living projects is required.
- Cradle to grave oversight of a multi-project portfolio of development projects
- Leading multiple project teams to deliver projects ahead of time & within budget
- Working closely in collaboration with the development team
- Take the lead with regards to project design and furniture, fixture & equipment (FF&E) selection
- Maintain relationships with General Contractors, Architects, Engineers etc.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree in Real Estate, Construction Management, Civil Engineering or similar
- A background in managing either Multifamily, Hospitality, Mixed-Use or Senior Living projects
- A minimum of 8-12+ years' experience
- Strong site experience (greenfield, urban etc.)
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
What's on Offer
If you are a proven Project Director, or even a Senior Project Director level candidate, who is looking to take the lead on multiple development projects for an established & successful Owner/Developer then send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction (mhall michaelpage.us.com)