- Company with Strong Corporate Vision
- High Profile New Projects
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent innovative company with a strong vision, going through a transformation stage.
Reporting to the CEO, you will lead and oversee their high-profile, state-of-the-art projects and provide full support on all elements from design, construction management, administration, and budget & time management.
Managing a team of project managers, you will ensure delivery and achievement of project milestones. You will also supervise vendors and contractors on various project matters from design proposals tender documents through to contract arrangements.
As the Project Lead, you will act as an advisor on project scope and chair project and management meetings
You will also play a key role in fostering positive relationships with relevant government authorities to ensure compliance and approval for all relevant development licenses.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be a qualified Architect and a seasoned Project Lead, with solid experience, (over 18 years) gained from leading property developers. You will possess:
- Sound project management on mixed-use developments ideal especially on retail and commercial
- Broad thinking, tenacity, commercially astute with a think-out-of-the-box mentality
- Superb negotiation, communication, and analytical skills with exceptionally strong market knowledge
You will need to be fluent in English and Cantonese Chinese, while Mandarin Chinese language ability is advantageous.
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to take up this high profile position and be involved in exciting state-of-the-art projects.