Project General Manager, Philippines
New mega project in the Philippines
Full accountability of the project
About Our Client
A leading property and construction company based in China and is looking to expand their business in SEA region.
1. Docking architectural design company plans the overall design of the project.
2. Fully responsible and coordinating the development and construction of the project company, implementing the company's business strategy, and controlling the project process and quality.
3. Reach the key stage of the plan and submit high-quality project phase results;
4. Responsible for controlling development costs, construction costs, and completing development schedules and business plans.
5. Responsible for coordination with the work of local regional government departments.
6. Comprehensive planning and overall sales of the project.
The Successful Applicant
1. More than five years recent experience in Philippines in #1 or 2 role for international developer.
2. Experienced in working with Philippine government authorities on policy, licensing, permitting and other requirements.
3. Large scale project involving horizontal as well as vertical development
- Manage large (>30) team
- Strong vendor relationship management
- Involved from concept to design through completion and marketing.
- Strong command of English to communicate with Filipinos.
- Advantage if the applicant can speak fluent Mandarin to communicate with HQ staff.
- Strong team leadership style.
What's on Offer
- Be part of the company's first international project.
- Senior level assignment.
- International exposure.