Project Manager (Banking & Insurance)
Impact on client
About Our Client
Our client develop specialise enterprise finance applications to meet the needs of senior finance executives within organisations and have engages across various verticals such as Banking, Insurance, Tel co, health care, software and the TMT sectors
The candidate key responsibility will include performing accounting related business analysis alongside client analyst across various asset classes such as equities, bonds, derivatives, loans and retail, insurance products or media contracts. He is to ensure that GA AP accounting requirements and configurations are met, review functional specifications for financial services or media and other accounting events, enrichment's, reconciliations, repairs, rules and targets. The successful candidate will be expected to provide best practice advice and design of solutions.The successful candidate will facilitate and support/perform system testing. He will be expected to contribute to Finance and Business end user acceptance test plan and success criteria.
The Successful Applicant
- Prior leadership experience of working in finance within financial services within a line role (Product Control, Stat & Reg reporting)
- Preferably qualified in accounting
- Experience in defining and implementing accounting policies
- Prior exposure to design of financial systems projects within financial services
- Experience with general ledger package is an advantage
- Prior experience working with data driven projects is important
- Experience in finance and Risk Data Warehouse considered an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior level executives such as CFO, Global Treasurers and Finance Director
- Has the ability to build a presence, credibility and is able to gain the buy in of a diverse community of business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated intelligence, creativity and the ability to craft innovation alongside the discipline to execute to and drive results practically
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration and the chance to have both an impact within the technical aspects of the financial services industry.