Project Manager - EDI - Remote/ Lexington, MA
Work from home position
Rapidly growing SaaS business
About Our Client
The employer is an international subscription based SaaS company with its global headquarters based overseas in Europe. There is a North American HQ too, in MA. Around 1/3 of their global revenues are derived from the US market and they currently have around 20 staff based in North America. Due to COVID-19, they are extremely busy and are experiencing a period of sustained and continued growth.
They are currently seeking a Project Manager and the firm has exclusively retained Tom Smith at Michael Page Boston to recruit for this hire.
The Project Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer based in the US. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Engaging with customers on throughout the entire product lifecycle from conception, requirement gathering, technical specifications, deployment, delivery, project management and evaluation
- Guiding stakeholders during the discovery phase of product development to avoid potential issues
- Developing analysis and insights for the technical teams and working with both offshore and internal teams to achieve collective project goals
- Define requirements and provide design feedback on UI/UX of internal custom products
- Contribute to overall strategy and vision of the ERP reporting tools based on customer usage
- Communicate technical requirements and bug fixes to internal and offshore development teams
- The role will also develop policies and procedures to help create a platform to drive the business forward, at a time of significant continued growth and success.
The role can be based in/ close to either MA or MN. The role is a remote position. Once "normality" resumes, an occasional office presence is required but not essential. They are a very flexible employer. Work from home is available.
This opportunity is Retained and Exclusive to Michael Page Boston. You will not find it elsewhere. Submit your resume today and it will be considered promptly.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong, relevant Project Management experience
- Strong experience within an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Extremely competitive PTO
- Extremely competitive benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements