PROJECT MANAGER - New Plant Investment
High-Tech Engineering Company
A Greenfield Plant Investment Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational engineering company focused on power management.
- Provide project management expertise in electrical, civil, structural and mechanical aspects of min. five years expansion projects.
- Provide project management expertise to teams of designers, engineers, construction managers and contractors.
- Will be responsible the overall management and execution of one or more expansion projects.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate should have / carry ,
- Plant Establishment experience , machinery purchasing , supplier negotiation and contract and subcontract knowledge and experience.
- Ability to run and manage the plant from construction to manufacturing period
- Plant civil works experience
- Ability to implement project financial controls.
- Responsibility for project profit, loss, and forecast.
- Knowledge and skills to manage project scope changes.
- Ability to develop and maintain project schedules.
- Ability to work with and manage design teams (architecture etc.)
What's on Offer
This job opportunity offers ,
- Possibility to manage challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team,
- Great experience on managing a new plant investment from construction phase to manufacturing phase