Public Equities Analyst - Private Family Office - Boston
Multi-Billion Dollar Single Family Office
Reporting directly into the Director of the US
About Our Client
My client is a Private Single-Family Office with a strong (20+ year) pedigree and impressive track record. They have in excess of $6B AUM. In addition to their five offices in Europe, they opened their Boston office in 2019. They have ambitious growth plans in the coming years and as part of their longer-term strategy, the need for a public equities analyst/ trader has arisen.
Reporting into the Director of the USA, the Public Equities Analyst/ Trader will be have the overall responsibility to manage a large, multi-million dollar public equities portfolio on behalf of a Boston based, prestigious Family Office. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Conduct industry research and analysis to assist in the identification and/or analysis of public equities
- Provide recommendations and execute on buy/ sell/ hold equities
- Execute upon approved trades
- Develop tools to streamline trading processes and procedures
- Perform daily work with a focus on risk management in a highly-collaborative team environment
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain electronic files, including financial documents, quarterly reports, due diligence materials, and other pertinent documentation
- Analyze financial information, calculating performance, completing attribution analysis and other metrics as requested
- Assist in the creation of investment presentations, including the creation of charts and graphs to illustrate analysis and performance
- Assist in forecasting business and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions
- Track portfolio performance
- Collaborate with other asset classes and other areas of the business
- Ensure all trading operations are in compliance with local laws and regulatory procedures.
Please note that this is not a remote opportunity and a presence in the office in Downtown Boston (with a little flexibility) is required.
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 48 hours of application.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required - essential
- 6+ years of experience in relevant experience - essential
- Strong track record of managing a successful public equities portfolio
- Ability to work from Downtown Boston on a daily basis. Limited flexibility is available, but the role is mainly in-office (Financial District)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Performance related annual bonus scheme, linked directly to success in role
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity to be part of the inner workings of a well-established private family office