- Leader in Independent After Market
- Implementation of European and global purchasing conditions
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected global company operating in Independent After Market segment. Company developed its business through own network, acquisitions and integration of the local businesses.
To support further growth in Poland, we are currently seeking to recruit a hands-on, ambitious Purchasing Manager.
The chosen candidate will apply highly effective and efficient procurement processes and systems to ensure the availability and quality of products and services we require to serve our customers and business partners.
The Purchasing Manager aims to add value by implementing European and global purchasing conditions, achieving substantial condition's improvement translated into savings in our purchasing volume and by connecting business challenges with solutions from our best-in-class suppliers. The Purchasing Manager maintains and develops the best possible relations with suppliers, customers, local, European and global purchasing teams and all the stakeholders of the Group.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Preparing reports and procurement records including purchasing bonuses settlements & reporting.
- The role reports to local Managing Director and Chief Purchasing Officer in European HQ
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Implementation of European and global purchasing conditions, policies and standards
- Cooperate with corporate international purchasing teams
- Monitors supplier performance and solve issues and concerns
- Analysing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field will be an asset
- 10 + years of experience in purchasing or business development in a similar role in the automotive spare parts business
- Knowledge about the automotive spare parts Independent After Market in Poland
- English and Polish language literacy written and spoken
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
- Team player with strong organisational skills.
What's on Offer
Very good working conditions. Possibility to work on home office basis.