- Save Job
- Email job
- Working with professional team in the market to develop your skills.
- Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided
About Our Client
- A global materials manufacturing company support mainly the Automotive and semiconductor industry.
- Responsible for the whole Quality Management System in Japan; ensures that all activities are in line with the global Business Processes, quality standard ISO 9001.
- Reporting quality-related topics monthly to the Site Management / Country Management / Global Quality Management.
- Develops and maintains all procedures required by national regulations for the delivery of pressure vessels.
- Accountable for customer and supplier complaints regarding quality, packaging and transport issues by coordinating and monitoring all actions related to complaint resolving until closing
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor / Technical Degree
- Good experience in Quality Management and Quality Assurance
- Good experience in Audit, ISO9001.
- Strong people management and communication skills.
- Business level in Japanese and English.
What's on Offer
Quote job ref
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Tokyo 23 wards
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Bon Siripairoj
- Job reference