R&D, OEM General Manager--Home Appliance
A very strong and sustainable business growth within a public listed company
An opportunity to build up the entire project team for the new oversea project
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese based public listed home appliance company with multiple R&D centers and manufacturing sites across China. During the past few decades, they have very successfully developed the product range from one home appliance product to multiple and various product types. They are also actively involved in the M&A projects from the down stream to the upstream within the home appliance industry. Due to their very strong business growth demand, they are looking for a highly caliber R&D, OEM General Manager to join in their office in Zhejiang Province.
You will directly report to the Group President, and lead a cross-functional teams, including but not limited to R&D, Quality, Supply Chain, Production, Process Engineering etc.
1. You will be responsible for the full P&L of entire product lines
2. Responsible for the collaborative development of home appliance product and the coordination with the 3rd OEM supplier of the entire process。
3. Set new product development strategies and priorities, from the initial concept to product support for design and development;
4. Coordinate the management and quality management of product suppliers to ensure market supply;
5. Connect with R&D, engineering, supply chain etc. in USA, and build a smooth and efficient communication platform.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical related, a higher degree is must preferred;
2. More than 15 years of mechanical design-related research and development experience in well-known home appliance companies, involving the entire process management of research and production from conceptual design to OEM suppliers and quality management;
3. Familiar with the consumer electronics industry or home appliance industry, and have a wealth of product design knowledge for home appliance development;
4. Team management experience of team members of more than 20 people;
5. Fluent English and Chinese are the must, and it is preferred to have the experience with European and American companies.
What's on Offer
An very attractive salary package range 2m-3m RMB will be offered to the right candidate, and the stock option can be negotiable. An opportunity to join in a top leading company for a very fast growing product line.