- Pre-IPO China biotech with global presence
- Innovative oncology platform for FIC and BIC targets
About Our Client
Our client is a China rooted biotech that is fast developing into becoming global biopharma player. Their pipeline is centred around oncology and immunology assets with several clinical stage assets and a number of promising pre-clinical programs.
Operating with Headquarters in Shanghai and Boston, our client also has sites in Beijing, Chengdu, Australia, UK and manufacturing facility in Zhejiang province. With submitted IPO package, our client is looking beyond going public and seeking leаders to supported their post IPO growth.
- Identify and establish disease models for lead programs in Onology (MA, MPE, PC) as well as other malignancies that are identified
- Become an integral part of the Pre-Clinical Oncology by leading cutting-edge studies in oncology
- Design and manage proof-of-concept preclinical studies (GLP and non-GLP) for inclusion in regulatory submissions including pharmacology and toxicology, either in-house or with outside partners/ CROs
- Oversee nonclinical studies conducted by CROs and other third parties
- Lead, manage, train and guide a team of scientists to develop and run in vivo studies, perform thorough analyses, and provide high quality reproducible data to move early-stage programs into development
- Lead the generating of nonclinical documents for health authority submissions to both FDA, NMPA and EMA (ie INDs, IMPDs, brochures, briefing documents, nonclinical study reports and summaries to support regulatory submissions)
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum PhD in Biological Sciences or related field
- 10 years of nonclinical development experience in pharmaceutical or biotech company, or in a core at an academic institution
- Has good knowledge and experience with standard biotechnological methods (such as histology/immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry etc.) ideally in the context of oncological/immune oncological context
- Experience with oncology models is preferred
- Experience with PK/PD, pharmacology, diagnostics/biomarkers, and immunogenicity capabilities for antibody/immunotherapy is preferred
- End-to-end experience with both discovery programs and early and late-stage clinical development programs is preferred
- Has experience and passion on team management
- Thinks critically and creatively and is able to work independently, determine appropriate resources for resolution of problems and have strong organizational and planning skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, ever changing, and collaborative environment along with strengths in delivering results on-time in support of discovery/development programs
- Demonstrates strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills with the ability to explain complex concepts with clarity and simplicity
What's on Offer
You will be offered a leаdership opportunity to drive all aspects of pre-clinical oncology development with a fast-growing biotech company.
Successful candidate will be offered competitive base pay, bonus and equity based compensation along with the opportunity to develop within the team of global-level professionals.