Real Estate Asset Manager
National Real Estate Developer looking for a strong Real Estate Asset Manager
Experience with managing a large multi family or mixed-use portfolio in Tampa
About Our Client
Established Real Estate Investment and Development firm looking for a strong Real Estate Asset Manager to join their Tampa Team. Experience with managing a large multi family or mixed-use portfolio in the Florida market required.
The Real Estate Asset Manager will be responsible for:
- Oversee leasing/broker relationships, acquisition analysis, development analysis for current and future projects.
- Partner with our operations manager and the on-site team to monitor the daily operation of the portfolio on the operational and management side.
- Formulate annual business plan, marketing strategies and work on future development plans.
- Monitor the portfolio's performance against budget, investment proforma and financial investor requirements, analyzing operating and income statement and preparing monthly performance reports.
- Oversee preparation of RFP and lease proposals and experience negotiating office/retail leases and managing outside counsel.
- Gather, compile and analyze market, economic, and capital trends and factors impacting the performance of the portfolio.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and updates to investment principal/investment committee and participate in formulating the long-term disposition and exit strategy for the assets.
- Lead and execute the implementation of revenue-enhancing and expense containment programs and initiatives of the property level, monitor tenant and resident turnover and satisfaction indicators, and identify and act on opportunities to drive operational excellence.
- Represent the team independently with tenants, partners, lenders and local governmental officials.
- Work with construction team on feasibility and implementation of new development projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Real Estate Asset Manager should have:
- B.S. Degree in Engineering/Finance or equivalent and 7 years' equivalent experience within Asset Management, Leasing, Development, Project Management. Ideally experience in multiple disciplines.
- Experience in institutional level Office, Retail and Multifamily development and asset management with working with high quality tenants and Class A assets.
- Desire to learn, innovate, contribute in meaningful way to building and nurturing a "City within a City"
- Experience at interpreting limited partnership agreements, financial statements, and regulatory documents
- Excellent technical skills (MS Suite, Google Docs, Yardi)
- Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with colleagues in Tampa and NY offices.
What's on Offer
The Real Estate Asset Manager will receive:
- The opportunity to gain broad experience working on an iconic mixed-use asset as well as future development opportunities.
- The advantage of working with a very experienced and tight-knit management team.
- A genuine leadership role within a small and growing team.
- Unlimited potential to impact the success of our developments and the company as a whole.
- Market driven base salary plus bonus potential along with benefits such as health insurance, retirement and reimbursement for related travel and expenses.