Real Estate Development Director - Mixed-use
Be a part of a world class Real Estate Development
About Our Client
Our client is a Saudi Arabian based, multibillion-dollar project delivering a diverse portfolio of greenfield, mixed use master plans.
- Develop the short and long-term Development Strategy in line with the overall mandate, with a particular focus on innovative place making and destination creation.
- Establishment and continuous refinement of product positioning for the master plan across the design process, project development and delivery activities.
- Together with the relevant teams, develop the architectural, interior design, landscape, and engineering Concept Plans in accordance with the development strategy, product positioning, and business case.
- Integrate sustainability requirements into the project including for net zero buildings and LEED Platinum-equivalent standards
- Carefully curate the design vision in accordance with the development strategy and create and execute best-in-class design strategies for a project with worldwide exposure
- Maintain the project development schedule - align and coordinate with the feasibility, project phasing strategy, and development strategy
- Liaise with internal and third-party construction teams and external contractors to execute the design and development strategy in the Detailed Design, Tender, and Construction phases in accordance with the project vision.
- Manage contractual relationships and monitor performance of selected consultancies, contractors and operators.
The Successful Applicant
- 20+ yrs experience in creating destinations/place making with a focus on developing unique experiences for visitors & improved livability for residents
- Track record of driving projects from initial strategy & feasibility through to delivery & operations of large-scale mixed-use developments
- Experience of incorporating cutting edge technology and methodologies with a focus on sustainability
- Able to build highly effective teams both internally and externally
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Architecture, Engineering or Construction
What's on Offer
- Work for a leading global Real Estate project