Real Estate Litigation Associate
Join an established and growing Real Estate Litigation Practice.
This is a sophisticated and fast paced practice that fosters a team environment.
About Our Client
Our client doesn't hire attorneys, they hire partners. This firm is known for retaining their hires thanks to their family and team oriented environment that fosters true work life balance.
- Preparation of pleadings, motions, and discovery
- Participate in mediations, hearings, and depositions
- Evaluation of findings and development of strategies and arguments
- Associated research and completion of key projects
The Successful Applicant
- JD is required / Admitted in New York, Connecticut a plus
- 3-5 years of litigation experience within Real Estate
- Strong writing and academic credentials
- Experience with federal and local state courts
- Private side Real Estate experience a plus
- Must be able to work in White Plains
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a growing Real Estate Litigation division with an established team and firm. Fully comprehensive compensation package