Recruitment Officer Internship
A job with lots of variety in a dynamic and international team
Possible career opportunities after your internship
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading selection and recruitment agency operating in 35 countries worldwide. Page Executive is the Headhunting arm of PageGroup assisting multinational corporations, small and medium size businesses in their recruitment of Board members, senior executives and experts.
For our Brussels office we are currently looking for an intern to support the Managing Director of Page Executive in Continental Europe.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Competitive & Market Intelligence
- Preparation of client meetings & contracts for our Customers
- Supporting our business development strategy
- Project management
- Writing interview reports
- Performing the follow up of candidates
- Supporting the team in other related tasks
Throughout your internship you will receive the necessary training and support in order to ensure your experience with us will be an educational one as well as challenging and fun!
The Successful Applicant
We are currently looking for an intern that fit the following profile:
- A Master or Bachelor degree in business administration
- Fluent in French and English with a very good writing in both language.
- We propose a 6 or 12 months internship
- Comfortable in an international environment
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Affinity with recruitment and economy in general
What's on Offer
We offer our interns the following package:
- A job with lots of variety in a dynamic and international team
- A monthly fixed net cost reimbursement of €750 (non-Belgian residents)
- Meal vouchers and transportation costs reimbursement
- Possible career opportunities after your internship
- A "work hard, play hard" environment
Are you the dynamic, autonomous, and driven candidate we are looking for?