A strategic Regional Finance Director position with significant career growth
Strategic role and leadership for 5 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a leading consumer goods company
This is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced industry where your scope will be 5 countries as P&L responsible. Part of your main challenges will be to implement strategic projects as a Finance Director and then replicate it in the rest of the subsidiaries.
Reporting to the General Manager, this regional finance director will be in charge of the full finance & administrative areas in every country and will be the leader doing synergies between finance and the business.
This CFO will be required to possess high influential and negotiation skills due to the interaction with internal and external stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
For this Finance Director opportunity in Mexico City, successful candidates must have/ be:
* A qualified background in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering. An MBA is a plus
* A proven track record of working in either Manufacturing or Consumer Goods Manufacturing companies.
* Strong experience of working within fast growing and dynamic businesses and the capability to provide clear financial direction to compliment strategic plans
* Must have experience in M&A's and have participated in PMI processes
* Technically minded, with relevant commercial experience, and the ability to implement or improve processes and procedures-
* Flexible, hands on approach; able to take on multiple tasks and work on own initiative
* Open to travel at least 50% of time
What's on Offer
Six figure basic salary and benefits including car and excellent bonus potential