Regional Commercial Manager - Consumer Healthcare
Covering the Nordics region, managing distributor partner increasing OTC spend
Reporting into the marketing function.
About Our Client
Multinational Consumer Healthcare company with several well known consumer health OTC brands.
The Regional Commercial Manager is a new role that has been created to support the growing team. You will be responsible for the coordination of marketing and commercial plans for OTC brands across the Nordics markets. You will work with the 3rd party distributor to ensure strategic and executional excellence.
- Oversee the local development of Annual Brand plans, aligned to Global Marketing Strategies.
- Support 3rd party distributor marketing and commercial teams with implementation of their annual plans
- Work with local and regional media partners to support the development of coherent and cost-effective media plans for all Nordic markets
- Input to Nordic market Account Plans, ensuring best practice is shared from Global and Cluster markets
- Provide Nordic input into Global Brand positioning, strategy and range architecture developments
- Evaluation and implementation of new product opportunities for Nordic markets
- Deputise for Marketing Director as required.
- Carry out any other duties to meet the needs of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must:
- Have a proven track record in managing and growing brand success within OTC consumer healthcare products. This should be demonstrable by growth figures and clear explanations of what / how you increased the brand.
- International market experience (Ideally within Nordics), with experience managing distributor relationships
- Fluent English - excellent communicator both verbally and written.
- Hands on, entrepreneurial attitude to developing their own business unit.
You may have experience of the following: Senior Brand Manager, Senior Product Manager, Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager, Category Manager, National Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Regional Marketing Manager
What's on Offer
Salary details available upon successful application.