Regional Director Flanders - Industrial
Industrial and Commercial Leader
Lead change & transformation
About Our Client
As a global leader in optimised resource management, this company had a consolidated revenue of over 25 billion euros for 2018. Utilising such solid presence within the market comes the implementation of a new strategy for Flanders success whereby appointing a new Regional Director.
The Regional Director's main responsibilities include:
- Full responsibility of the daily management of the operational scope (operations, commercial, HR and Finance) with a large team of around 400 employees in different offices in North Belgium.
- Prepare a strategic long-term plan in consultation with the CEO, Technical Director & operational managers
- Monitor the operational and financial profitability of the assigned region with full P&L responsibility
- Follow the major projects within perimeter ensuring that the quality and profitability are preserved
- Follow up new quotations, new contracts & both the operational and commercial relationship with client portfolio
- Implementation of new tools & procedures
- Drive the team towards new markets while always looking for new methods to improve the current operational organisation
- Work with CFO and Sales on investment-intensive projects preparing and implementing a business plan
- Responsible for the safety policy - follow guidelines of the company & ensure an innovative strategy to achieve the target of "zero accidents"
The Successful Applicant
- Master or Bachelor degree with a technical background
- Proven track record in a similar position
- Strategic vision in both commercial & operational areas
- Experience in managing large team in the industrial sector.
- High technological understanding
- Large Team Management experience
- Successful change management participation
- Finance / Budget acumen increasing margin and profitability
- Commercial experience in the industrial field selling large and long-term projects.
- Understanding of M&A activity is a plus
- Fluent in both NL & ENG with FR as a plus.
What's on Offer
A challenge at management level within a multinational environment with international career opportunities in the long term.