Regional Finance Director
Opportunity to influence and drive change
Global organisation with clearly defined values
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist, innovative manufacturing company and part of a successful international Group. The company is forward thinking, has clearly defined values and a defined strategy for growth post-Covid.
An opportunity has been created for a Regional Finance Director, based in the Midlands, to join the senior management team, providing financial leadership to the EMEA region, incorporating a network of specialist manufacturing plants servicing a diverse range of high profile customers.
As Regional Finance Director the key responsibilities include:
- Lead Financial Planning & Analysis requirements including financial forecasts, variance analysis and financial gap closure planning.
- Partner with Regional GMs, Business Unit and functional leaders to lead, develop and execute the financial process of the annual and 5-year strategic plans.
- Ensure and maintain all internal controls and compliance with Group policies and procedures.
- Support Region with its decision-making process by managing the analysis and reporting around key business drivers.
- Ensure compliance to statutory and regulatory financial reporting requirements for the European & Asia entities.
- Drive process improvements that improve overall financial performance through utilisation.
- Develop and standardise processes to be followed for monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closings.
- Support the development of new FP&A processes and deliverables.
- Drive and ensure linkage between cost reduction initiatives and the income statement.
- Lead the regional finance team ensuring best practices are shared and support the development of strong financial team across sites.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a track record of financial leadership positions within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Previous responsibility for a multi-national region is also essential.
A proven ability to influence senior management and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines will be required, as will an effective communication style to present complex ideas in a compelling and comprehensive manner.
What's on Offer
£110k - £120k salary + car allowance, bonus, benefits