- Consumer facing industry
- Lead Compensation, Benefits & Reward
About Our Client
My client is a recognisable luxury brand in Hong Kong and Asia.
Reporting to the Head of HR for Asia:
- Regional Rewards Lead to manage, design and administer all C&B related initiatives across markets including but not limited to total rewards programs, job grading exercises, salary review and bonus plans, well-being programs.
- Partnering with HR counterparts to assess, advise and manage the regional benefit program.
- Conducting job analysis and evaluation exercises for the job grading project across the regions; performing bench-marking analysis via market survey to make recommendations as appropriate for market competitiveness.
- Reviewing and developing regional C&B policies, procedures and guidelines; assessing its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Enhance the C&B operational effectiveness; formulate C&B analysis and HR analytics including workforce planning, cost effectiveness review, compensation analysis, benefit practices.
- Supporting in other HR projects and performing ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or related industry experience.
- Minimum 12 years reward and compensation focused experience in HR, preferably from MNC with regional oversight.
- Good command of rewards principles and tools.
- Strong business acumen with high capacity.
- Detail-minded, well-organised and agile.
- Great team player as well as effective individual contributor with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR Analytics.
- Fluency in verbal and written English. Chinese language would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Above-market package and flexible benefits for the right experience.