Regional Head of Front Office Risk, Corporate & Investment Bank
About Our Client
Our client is a global corporate and investment bank with leading business in corporate banking, trade finance and treasury.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a team of 10+ to establish and execute on programs for regulatory control, financial crimes risk management, conduct risk management and operational risk management
- Designing and implementing programs and controls for local jurisdictional requirements
- Ensuring an adequate design of the regulatory control framework and escalating areas of concern of deficiency, including possible solutions
- Promoting and maintaining a risk culture that encourages a disciplined and balanced approach to understanding and managing business process risk and controls
- Providing input into the development of enterprise-wide and region-specific risk programs and policies in coordination with Control and Risk program leaders
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years of relevant experience within the corporate and investment banking industry. You will have hands-on experience in a first line of defense position and manage front office risk for corporate and treasury business. You will have a good understanding of wholesales banking products. Senior stakeholder management skill and strong interpersonal skill are expected. Fluency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Visibility to global management