- Save Job
- Email job
- Be the key contributor to excellence within logistic operations.
- Join an organization that heavily invests in their people.
About Our Client
Our client is a widely popular manufacturer of FMCG products. They are well known for their major brands that are enjoyed around the world. They are a people-first organisation that promotes the development of their employees, which provides them with opportunities within the organisation.
You will be responsible for developing and leading an effective logistics team that oversees the end-to-end supply chain operations in the region. You will lead the overall logistics processes, as well as optimising costs to ensure product availability in distribution centres.
- Provide expert insights on storage and logistics strategies for designated markets.
- Manage the budget for the logistics to drive continuous improvement, capability development and automation.
- Lead innovation and develop optimised processes within the logistics framework.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge to benchmark current operations.
- Work alongside commercial teams to develop and implement customer service improvement models across all channels.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in logistics or similar role such as demand planning, import/export, purchasing, commercialization and production planning.
- Experienced in managing large teams.
- Creative and analytical thinker - to develop and asses new processes/methodologies.
- Effective communicator to internal and external stakeholders at various levels in a hierarchy.
What's on Offer
You will lead the logistics excellence efforts for one of the most crucial regions in the organisation. You will have the opportunity to network with key personnel across the organisation and give you exposure to the inner workings into one of the most reputable companies in the world.
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Anselm Xavier
- Job reference