- Regional HR head with a fast growing business
- Key management position
About Our Client
Our client is a listed and fast growing Healthtech firm that has an international operation. Due to significant growth over the past few years our client is looking for a regional HR lead. Our client has seen their technology business expand from a domestic operation to a global operation quickly and are poised to increase their market share significantly in the near future. Because of this growth there is a heavier investment within the region and the firm is using this as an opportunity to build a strong foundation for the future.
Reporting to the regional CEO, you will lead the HR department and design, develop and implement HR strategy and initiatives in line with business directions and goals. Given the current market, you will work closely with the leadership team to understand their business challenges and needs, and work in collaboration to come up with insights and solutions, optimise organizational design and drive business performance. You and your team will stay connected with the workforce to ensure the employees are engaged with the business whilst providing timely performance feedback, talent development opportunities and incentive schemes to retain and attract the right talents for the company. In addition, you will provide leadership and direction to the HR team and drive continuous improvement on the level of HR service, people, process, policy and HR system for the company's long term growth.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have a strong track record of leading HR teams in reputable organisations and demonstrate your experience by illustrating the HR initiatives and strategies you have rolled out with successful outcomes.
- Open to industries TMT industry but preferably from a technology company. We are looking for someone passionate, fast paced, strategic but also hands-on with a strong commercial mindset to take up the HR lead position.
- Minimum 10 years' experience while at least 5 years at a leadership level
- Passionate to work with cross functional leaders as well as being a strategic partner to regional leader
- You will be comfortable working with a dynamic and professional workforce, where you will be required to lead and manage of range of strategic projects while maintaining a practical and hands-on approach.
- We are looking for a seasoned and mature HR practitioner with exceptional interpersonal, negotiation. influencing, communication and staff engagement skill.
- Proven operational and strategic decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking abilities
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation package for the right candidate
- Opportunity for joining a high flying business