Regional Human Resources Director
Regional HR Director
International Healthcare Group - Thames Valley
About Our Client
My client is a highly respected Healthcare / FMCG group with an international footprint and s strong track record of organic growth. They have significant heritage within their sector and a culture that is innovative, results oriented and highly collaborative.
- You will be a valued member of the regional leadership team responsible for supporting the organisation in achieving success for sales, growth and people engagement.
- You will partner with the business to maximise organizational performance through people interventions, training and development, and leading the team in delivering high value HR services to the region.
- Responsibility for providing tactical HR advice and coaching to Regional General Manager and leadership team and for supporting the achievement of business objectives. You will enable the organisation to handle internal and external changes and support and counsel on organisational development.
- You will ensure implementation of global HR programs and policies and help to instill the culture of the organisation within the region.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in senior leadership roles, have international experience of HR in a matrix environment and strong understanding of UK legislation.
- Prior experience of HR transformation or an organisation going through change would be useful
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or similar with a CIPD qualification
- Solid HR technical expertise in all HR areas, ideally within a division/ region of an international group
- Highly analytical and data driven decision maker, with a proactive can-do approach
- Strategic mindset with a good understanding of business and a commercial mindset, adept at delivering practical outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, who can influence and collaborate with senior stakeholders in a complex and diversified organization
What's on Offer
Six figure salary + Bonus + Full Bens