- Save Job
- Email job
- Opportunity for passionates in Human Resources Leading roles
- You will partner to create an environment to maximize potential
About Our Client
Global banking and financial group with a significant presence in over 70 countries
- Partner closely with senior leaders to establish credibility as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions.
- Understand the operating model for covered clients and assess the impact of any changes on existing talent.
- Understand market forces and business strategy, and translate those requirements into talent-related requirements.
- Facilitate development and execution of talent strategy with covered clients.
- Facilitate career management and planning in alignment with Group policies.
- Identify critical metrics to assess and measure impact and results.
- Execute structured relationship management cadence to maintain relationships and channels of communication.
- Lead all local HR functions - employee relations, Comp &, Ben, talent management, etc.
- Develop relations and ensure productive collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the local labor law regulations, as well as local regulator HR requirements.
- Lead the Bank Regulatory Remunerations Committee.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Management or related field with 10 to 15 years experience in HR (Bank/financial sectors is a plus)
What's on Offer
Quote job ref
- Human Resources
- Human Resources Subsector
- Financial Services
- Buenos Aires Autonomous City
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Martin Gerding
- Job reference