Regional Marketing Director - Asia Pacific
Dynamic and fast-paced environment & industry
Leadership and business partnering role
About Our Client
Our client is an internationally established organization and reputable for delivering high quality of service to their clients. As a result of continuous demand and strategic growth plans for Asia Pacific, there is now a need to recruit a highly qualified senior marketing professional to be based in their regional office in Singapore.
This regional head of marketing position oversees the Asia Pacific region and is responsible in creating, implementing and driving the marketing strategy in accordance to the Group's global direction. You will be managing a dedicated team of marketing professionals while driving high-impact and best practice marketing programmes to support revenue growth and profitability. You will work and manage teams across CRM, Brand, Communication, Digital and Creative to ensure the best programmes are executed timely and new innovations in the marketing space continue to be developed to ensure the company continues to be the leading player in the industry. This position will be an integral member of the executive leadership team, and will serve as a strategic leader and trusted advisor across the company
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the relevant degree qualifications with at least 15 years of working experience in marketing with the most recent years in a regional leadership capacity. In addition, you should also have:
- Well-rounded experience in managing all relevant functions in marketing including digital strategy; and especially in managing regional/global CRM programs and use of tools such as Salesforce
- Proven track record in creating and implementing successful strategies to generate market demand
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to build good relationships with all key business stakeholders in the region
- Self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic, while also maintaining a very "hands-on" approach
- Demonstrated success developing and retaining highly engaged, high performing teams and aligning talent to drive business objectives.
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Industry exposure in B2B or services sector would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
Exciting career opportunity with a global brand name, who is also constantly evolving and thriving adapting to the dynamic growth environment.
Leadership and business partnering role.