Regional Marketing Manager Western Europe - Automotive
360° marketing responsibility
Define, lead & develop
About Our Client
As an independent and family owned company within the automotive sector this prides themselves on the entrepreneurial culture that has proven success for them ensuring a clear vision for the future.
- Responsible for defining the marketing strategy at regional level: definition, development and deployment of the regional marketing, campaigns & commercial plans together with the regional team and in line with the global and regions' growth objectives.
- First contact point for all regional marketing related topics for both internal and external stakeholders (sales, customers, agencies).
- Lead and manage the marketing team located in each of the respective countries.
- Monitor the regional product performance and define the optimal product mix in collaboration with sales and the product category manager. You contribute to the product introduction process for your region.
- Define the regional marketing budget and will provide visibility on the budget spend.
- Responsible for the definition of the regional channel strategy form priority setting to plan definition and roll-out (eg. Sales Campaigns, Local sponsorships, Media plan, Local Events, Training, Sales incentives & loyalty programs, Brand Activation (off line / on line) in collaboration with sales and global marketing.
- Supervise and manage the execution of all communication initiatives done towards the regional market.
- Understand key customer challenges and their decision-making process and you play an active role in growing within ITG organisations.
- Identify, develop and implement the regional network strategy around coverage, quality and loyalty together with the global network development team. Contribute to Global marketing and company wide projects.
- Work closely together with the market research & intelligence team to gather local market research & insights that supports your strategic choices (competition monitoring, industry insights, white spot analysis region/customer).
- Identify & recommend new business opportunities by making recommendations for go- to-market strategies across new channels, balancing risk and return.
The Successful Applicant
- full scope marketing skills (trade, digital, operations, brand, communications).
- Master degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, International business or similar degree.
- Min 5 years of experience in an international sales & marketing environment with proven experience in developing & integrating local marketing plans.
- Strong project management skills, able to manage complexity and deliver critical projects.
- Strong communication skills & influencing skills.
- Driven by results & excellence in the job, mentality to make things happen.
- The ability to efficiently execute marketing programs with ROI as main KPI.
- Financial and analytical awareness - essential to drive and understand the numbers and for financial budgeting, analysis and planning.
- Willing to travel up to 20%.
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French. German and/or Italian is an asset.
What's on Offer
Growth opportunity to reshape strategy and pursue development within a dynamic environment.