Regional Quality Director - IZMIR
This is a standout position to market with a global manufacturing company
One of the most prestigious global manufacturing brand
About Our Client
Our client is a global/market leading manufacturing company that is seeking to continuously improve the service to its customers whilst delivering world class products.
Reporting into the Regional General Manager and leading a team of 6 people, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the execution of customer and the Quality requirements and fully accountable for the Quality performance of the region;
- Acts as the Voice of the Customer on Quality topics;
- Liases with the Global Quality team, providing information on Quality activities in the region and input into Global processes;
- Manages Quality Managers across geographically dispersed factories;
- Collaborates with Local, Regional, and Global teams across all functions;
- Escalates critical Quality issues to Regional and Global Leadership in a timely manner and leads their resolution;
- Ensures the successful implementation of Global systems and process in the region;
- Manages the Integrated Management System (IMS; ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) including primary contact with external Registrars;
- Recruits, evaluates, and coaches Quality team members at all levels in the region;
- Guides and trains all colleagues through motivation, cooperation, and teamwork to improve efficiency;
- Ensures appropriate Quality participation in Regional projects such as lauches and transitions;
- Ensures adequate resources to execute requirements (capacity and competence);
- Prevents the production and/or shipment of defective or non-compliant products to customers;
- Plans and manages the department budget including capital expenditure in line with Regional Leadership;
- Participates as a member of the Regional Leadership and Global Quality Leadership teams;
- Creates and promotes a culture of collaboration, teamwork, and fun while delivering to or exceeding expectations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +10 year's experience in Quality at different levels of manufacturing companies. Engineering degree is a must and master's in management highly desirable.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Experience working with Quality tools (e.g., GD&T, FMEA, MSA) required.
- Experience across various Quality disciplines (e.g., Supplier Quality, Manufacturing Quality, QMS/IMS) preferred.
- ASQ membership and certifications (e.g., CMQ/OE, CSSBB, CQA) preferred.
- ISO 9001 Internal Auditor or similar training preferred.
- Acts with urgency to close any gaps in Quality performance and expects others to do the same.
- Demonstrates a spirit of learning, coaching, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates a practical mindset by spending significant time on the factory floor.
- Ability to build and develop relationships with customers.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated, self-directed, proactive, solutions-driven change agent.
- Willingness to travel to other countries in the region.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for quality expert to join the leadership team of this award winning & growing business, by continuing to drive performance and innovative, high quality products & services.