- Save Job
- Email job
- Newly Created Headcount
- Global Organisation
About Our Client
With decades of experience and an unmatched reputation for quality, sophistication and service in the diamond industry, our client is looking to expand a unique product offering in the APAC market as well as other markets around the world. Our client is looking to hire a dynamic sales professional with extensive knowledge of the diamond and/or jewellery wholesale market in Hong Kong and Asia.
Reporting to the Executive team, specifically the Global Sales director, this role will take responsibility for:
- End to end ownership of identifying, developing, negotiating and closing high-value opportunities with current and new jewellery retailers in the Hong Kong/China/Australia markets.
- Own the entire commercial engagement from proposal development, pricing strategy, negotiation to close.
- Work with internal teams in a collaborative manner to execute account-specific sales strategies to ensure a smooth on-boarding of the customer.
- Develop and grow the Company's visibility and relationships across multiple levels within the customer organization; Navigate through decision-makers and influencers.
- Focus on new customer acquisition and drive new revenue. Employ a solution-selling methodology to facilitate customer evaluations and to help them understand the Company's unique differentiation.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining sufficient pipeline coverage.
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Support, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts to address customer requirements and balance the needs of our business.
- Selling the Company's products in the assigned markets to achieve target sales and profit goals set out in defined territory and account plans.
- Developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts by product and sales.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant sales experience, working in the diamond and/or jewellery industry
- The successful candidate must be determined and have strong business acumen.
- The ability to create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
- Work closely with global colleagues and other internal teams on marketing materials and cause studies.
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Determine annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong work ethic - the position requires a high level of autonomy and self-drive. This will mean hard work and creative development of processes and/or programs that could benefit the Company and create opportunities for career growth.
- Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with a passion for the diamond and jewellery sector.
- Sales Subsector
- Hong Kong
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Steve Parkes
- Job reference