Regional Sales Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
Foster and develop regions of CIS, CEE, Russia
About Our Client
Our client is an independent and family owned company in the automotive sector with a clear vision for the future. They specialize in bringing their customers tailored, technology-enhanced products.
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports situated across the three regions with full P&L responsibility
- Asses the opportunities to shape, drive and implement the sales strategy within the respective regions (CIS, CEE, Russia).
- Set and establish distinctive relevant KPI's, determine strategic action plan to achieve ambitious goals and mobilize resources to execute and accomplish defined targets
- Identify and engage your contacts within the sector to facilitate new opportunities
- Responsible for an optimal International Trading Group management
- Arrange and ensure efficient cross functionality and collaboration between several different department of business relevance
The Successful Applicant
- 10 to 15 years Sales experience - international markets, sales and business development
- Strong knowledge in technical products within automotive aftermarket
- Valuable network of contact within automotive sector
- Strong understanding of ITG (International Trading Groups)
- Experience in Channel Marketing strategies (B2B- B2B2C)
- Ability to travel extensively, work independently and learn continuously
- Good knowledge of MS Office application
- Fluent in English with respective regional languages welcomed
What's on Offer
As an entrepreneurial minded leader, following a clear vision and strategy, you will stimulate growth and company success.