- Save Job
- Email job
- Responsible for managing and executing the strategies to grow sales
- Maintains contact with all major accounts
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest manufacturer of electronics & connectivity products.
- Plans and manages the sales effort for the Region
- Maintains contact with all major accounts, key contacts at these accounts and develops new targets.
- Supervises and evaluates the activities and rep firms within the area, providing counsel and guidance when and as needed.
- Work with Sales Leadership Team to establish annual Regional Budget
- Provide accurate forecasting on a timely basis
- Manage sales performance and visibility through disciplined use of CRM.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Build a new customer base by prospecting and closing new "names" in territory.
- Confers with the internal operation personnel suggesting changes and improvements in design, pricing or policy.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors degree preferred plus related sales experience within the electronic component/communication industry.
Excellent verbal, written and computer experience required.
Must be self-motivated with an ability to work with minimum supervision.
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation and comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, FSA, employer-paid life insurance), favorable work/life balance, a generous PTO allowance and paid holidays
- Sales Subsector
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Gustavo Ribeiro
- Job reference