Regional Sales Manager - Mech., Hydraulic & Pneumatic products
Secure Regional Sales lead role for an established manufacturing business.
World class manufacturer and market leader.
About Our Client
Established Manufacturing business with sites in Alberta.
Summary: Direct the implementation of the client's Mobile & Industrial Automated Lubrication System sales and marketing programs in assigned territory, by performing the following duties personally or through distribution throughout Western Canada. Based in Calgary.
Travel needed for the role.
Duties and responsibilities include: Achieve continual sales growth through strategic Mobile and industrial program implementation while coordinating efforts with the client's resources.
Participate in the growth of the client's total business as a member of the Central Regional Manager's staff in the implementation of key strategies and programs with current and future distribution.
Implement sales and marketing programs in a timely, thorough manner to achieve maximum exposure and effectiveness for direct sale through our Value Added Reseller (VAR) or direct channel.
Select, qualify and "manage" the current and future VAR and direct channel to enhance the value of the client and to maximize sales coverage and presentation.
Identify and manage with our partners, key sales projects and opportunities.
Continuously train and strategize to upgrade and grow our VAR channel.
Implement strategies to grow VAR coverage in both mobile and industrial markets throughout your territory. Motivate selling activity while making regular joint sales calls with VAR's and other key partners.
Continuously evaluate VAR's performance to ensure their activities are focused on strategy objectives, the client's growth initiatives and territory sales goals.
Maintain and communicate to Company direct knowledge of key market and competitive conditions and changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
- Knowledge of mobile and industrial markets, selling strategies and sales techniques.
- Able to make critical decisions in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- BENG Mech. Engineering Degree.
- Experience in building rapport with Distributor's and End Users.
- Ability to inspire those around you
- More than 5 years' proven experience in mobile or industrial sales.
- Demonstrated ability to move forward multiple projects within a team environment.
- 3-5 years' successfully managing distribution with a value-added product line.
- Proven successful sales track record.
- Enjoys creating and managing relationships and being client orientated.
What's on Offer
Strong package for the successful Regional Sales Manager.