Regional Sales Manager
Leading global manufacturer of capital equipment.
About Our Client
- Direct sales management and business development throughout the region.
- Contribute to strategic planning for the region; align with the overall EMEAI business strategy and ensuring implementation down to channel level.
- Investigate and determine growth opportunities through new territory, market or product penetration. This includes channel expansion activities.
- Participate in product & service pricing strategies by providing recommendations based on global market and competitive information. Dynamically adjusts sales tactics and manages channel to meet objectives based on analysis of trends and market feedback.
- Channel partner goal setting, coaching and performance management. Individual sub-territory strategy creation and growth planning.
- Build and manage key stakeholder relationships within the region. This includes relationships at channel partner, engineering consultant, contractor, end user and OEM level.
- Assist in the local implementation of sales processes to ensure clear insight in the sales lead & transaction funnels, booked sales and revenue results, forecasting and budget development & management.
- Collaborate with central marketing and own local marketing strategy, driving engagement through e.g. seminars and lunch & learns and PR campaigns.
- Negotiation of technical and commercial terms with customers and channel partners.
- Drive customer satisfaction throughout the region.
- Quality and timely creation of sales forecasts.
- Proposals support, financial reporting as required, office administration, assisting collection of outstanding receivables.
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, procedures and local legislation.
- Proven knowledge of engineered capital equipment and its applications, either gained through education or experience.
- Strategic thinker with dynamic sales management approach.
- Top class sales attributes and proven track record of meeting sales targets as defined by forecast and annual KPIs. Execution of the channel partner strategy.
- Strong organisational and priority management skills. Ability to plan and organise effectively & efficiently.
- Monitoring sales performance, taking corrective action and measuring the results.
- Communication of critical analysis of sales reports and KPIs to leadership team.
- Excellent leadership and coordination skills. Leadership by example.
- Technical, commercial and contractual negotiation.
- Existing network in Industrial sectors
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Travel required (approximately 50%); must have a valid passport and driver's license.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, preferably a technical degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in an industrial or capital equipment or projects-orientated environment.
- Strong experience in international sales and partner management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach and motivate established channel partners.
- Fluent multi- or bilingualism desired; Fluent in English. Russian or German preferred.
- Experience with sales forecasting and reporting, strong analytical skills.
What's on Offer
Exciting, international opportunity.