- Save Job
- Email job
- Multinational Technology Organization
- Senior Level Position
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational technology business with its global head office in Europe, providing security services.
The Regional Sales Manager will fulfil the following:
- Understands markets, economic and political opportunities in the designated region and deals with environmental threats.
- Delivers consistent order intake with our existing customers and new prospects including, Home affairs, ministry of interiors, Law enforcement agencies, department of Transport, Immigration department,
- Manages all stakeholders relationships in designated region, including customers and partners.
- Strong relationship and networking focus.
- Maintains high-performance ethic in the designated region to protect the organisation.
- Develops and ensures strategic Account Plans for strategic accounts in the region.
- Manage tender process to be in a position to successfully comply with all relevant documents and local requirements in order to be shortlisted.
- Create and update regularly on a weekly basis opportunities within CRM as required.
- Contribute actively as part of a sales team which may include Subject Matter Experts
- Comply with customer quality systems, health and safety laws and company code of conduct.
- Monitors the competitive environment to identify and mitigate threats
- Develops the trust relationship with decision-makers and influencers
- Analyses the dysfunction in the current environment of the prospective customer
- Gains insight into the current and future requirements of the prospective customer
Key Account Management
- Maintains clear understanding of the environment for existing customers
- Maintains relationships at all level of the customer organisation to understand satisfaction as well as current and future requirements
- Builds relationships with customers, partners and door openers at various levels.
- Manages all external relationships
- Manages different value propositions for different stakeholders.
- Markets at all levels
- Has a clear and comprehensive understanding of the country economic contexts, government priorities and procurement processes and competitive environments within designation region.
- Identifies, understands and acts on broader opportunities in order to drive business growth.
- Identifies and acts on market and/or competitor trends/opportunities to set, develop and drive business growth. Applies judgement effectively.
- Influences and rallies people behind common goals and inspires others to exceed expectations.
- Proposes clear strategies for business growth in the designated region.
- Proactively establishes and maintains relationships in the organisation and with partners.
- Engenders trust, respect and the building of meaningful relationships across the organisation and with partners.
- Able to handle a wide range of relational challenges including conflict and confrontation to collaborate across boundaries.
- Puts the customer at the heart of business decisions and drives to improve value for customers.
- Builds inspiring customer relationships.
- Is a customer champion and responsive to customer needs.
- Displays consistent energy, drive and perseverance in order to deliver results.
- Demonstrates a willingness to take calculated risks to achieve challenging objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to relate to challenges from a range of diverse but relevant perspectives
- Generates creative/out-of-the-box solutions.
- Challenges the status quo and/or demonstrates ability to relate to challenges from a range of diverse but relevant perspectives.
- Generates new perspectives that allow a more creative approach to be followed.
- Willing to take calculated risks when introducing novel ideas.
- Learns and actively works to build self-awareness; develop through experience and feedback from others.
- Copes effectively with stress and has the resilience to take on challenging assignments that carry a risk of failure.
- Adjusts effectively to work within new work structures; reporting lines, processes; requirements, or cultures.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate needs to have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a related field
- Minimum of 7 years in a Business Development and Sales position to the public sector/ government departments(non negotiable)
- Must have both hunter and farming experience
- Must have IT Security sales experience
- Must have multinational experience
- Only open to Black South African candidates - this is a high equity position
What's on Offer
Attractive Package on Offer
- Sales Subsector
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Amelia Jacob
- Job reference