- Save Job
- Email job
- Regional role in Order to Cash and Requisition to Pay management
- Highly visible role managing over 100 employees.
About Our Client
Our Client, international, fast growing company in Chemicals sector.
Reporting to the VP in Latam, the main responsibilities will be:
- The Manager leads the order to cash and requisition to pay process areas managing the delivery of multi-tax jurisdiction Receivables and Payables services as well as providing technical expertise, data, and advice to support timely and accurate business decisions.
- Sustain an effective regional services delivery model, using the shared services concept to provide quality knowledge based and transactional services at acceptable cost levels.
- Provide process leadership to ensure simplicity and standardization of transaction processes, sharing of best practices, shortening of cycle times, and service at or better than agreed-upon service levels.
- Effectively manage over 100 employees.
- Ensure the internal control system provides appropriate controls over financial reporting so that the CEO and CFO may make their annual attestation report.
- Ensure the company appropriately leverages its investment in SAP to enable it to maximize the benefits of the global ERP.
- Brings best practices to the role with a focus on optimal solutions for service centers in Latin America, with a deep understanding of the business practices and regulatory requirements of the region.
- Ensure the effective selection, development, and motivation of the employees to optimize their capabilities and increase their skill accuracy and timeliness.
- Establish key performance measures that are actionable and lead towards continuous process improvements.
- Lead SAP implementations/deployments within the region.Acts as the overall location manager for the Company, overseeing the daily operations of the office including the leased space, enforcing workplace policies and procedures, and addressing and safety concerns in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
- College degree with 10+ years of combined exposure to general accounting and shared services to include accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions from data.
- The ability to interact and build relationships with 3rd party providers and influence senior management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to build effective business partnership.
- Prior people management experience across multiple countries, ideally leading large teams.
- Language skills - fluent in speaking and writing Spanish and English.
- Commitment and responsibility for results
- Shows ethics, enthusiasm, integrity and values, shares best practices and is a great team builder & player
- Reputation for working exceptional well at all levels of the organization
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation package
- Exposed to executive management in both Latin America and United States
- Autonomy and space for taking ownership service delivery
- Competitive salary package
Quote job ref
- Operational & General Management
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Alejandra Anzieta
- Job reference