Regulatory Compliance Director, Corporate Banking
About Our Client
Our client is a European Banking Group with a strong balance sheet and unique business proposition in Asia.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Compliance, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the corporate banking regulatory compliance function and acting as the key contact person with HKMA and SFC
- Providing effective regulatory and compliance advice and support to management as well as business stakeholders
- Updating and implementing the compliance policies and procedures and providing compliance training to the business
- Conducting compliance reviews and ensuring appropriate controls are in place
- Participating in global and regional compliance projects
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 12 years of compliance experience within the banking industry. You will have a good understanding of corporate banking and treasury products, and their related regulations. You will have hands-on regulatory/central compliance experience including dealing with HKMA. Fluency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Work life balance