- Regulatory Engagement Lead with a utilities business
- Regulatory Engagement, Stakeholder Engagement
About Our Client
Regulatory Engagement Lead
I am currently recruiting for a Regulatory Engagement Lead with a utilities business in southeast England (hybrid working).
You'll build and lead effective working relationships to pro-actively identify areas of common ground, shared goals, and potential disagreements. Ensuring that constructive relationships are in place to achieve good regulatory policy outcomes.
You'll be leading relationships with the core regulation stakeholders and also taking the lead in identifying other potential key regulation stakeholders, including companies and NGOs.
Working in a small team, this stimulating role will be very influential in terms of how we develop long-term strategic resources options. Securing regulatory buy-in through credible policy development will be critical to progressing and delivering these schemes.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Significant experience of establishing relationships in in a regulatory and policy environment, ideally in from an area in economic regulation
- A thorough understanding of regulatory policy issues.
- Previous experience communicating at a senior level with regulatory stakeholders.
- Be a passionate individual with strong commercial awareness and mindset, with the ability to make logical and well thought out decisions
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to inspire and influence to achieve the team's objectives and goals.
- Must have highly developed communication skills to help you share ideas and issues in a simple and accessible way with your colleagues and other stakeholders effectively.
- The ability to multi-task, work flexibly and resilient to deal with various challenges as they arise.
- Excellent policy making skills and to stay on top of current and upcoming regulatory issues to spot risks, opportunities, and partnerships.
What's on Offer
£70,000 - £80,000 PA DOE plus care allowance and bonus