Reliability Engineer - Oil & Gas - Caribbean (On Island)
Based on a Caribbean Island
Private Equity backed Oil & Gas company
About Our Client
My client is a large, overseas, oil and gas storage facility, combined with a refinery, port and shipping facility. They are private equity backed and the role will be based "on island" in the Caribbean full time.
Large refinery in search of an experienced Reliability Engineer with an established track record to lead our Reliability team. We are looking for a professional who uses effective leadership, technical problem solving, and advanced Reliability methods to lead the maintenance team areas of safety, environmental, asset health, product quality, costs, and the development of people. Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist the Reliability team in areas such as safety, planning, TPM/reliability, cost, efficiency, quality, and labor utilization (productivity)
- Assist in the implementation of TPM and Reliability best practices in order ensure stability and machine efficiency
- Effectively analyze process concerns and performance gaps and guide resources to resolve manufacturing and maintenance problems to ensure minimum cost and prevent operation delay
- Maintain compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements, quality specifications, and safety standards.
- Provide assistance in TPM activities such as: collection of data through PMs, maintenance planning, coordinating planned work during outages, and continuously improving the maintenance planning and execution process
- Support safety initiatives across the site and establishing benchmarks within the maintenance team.
- Work closely with capital project teams and initiatives to ensure maintenance and reliability are integrated into capital projects.
For your resume to be considered, please submit promptly using the associated link. Should your profile be deemed suitable, you will be contacted within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering, or related)
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Plant Engineer or Engineering and Reliability Manager responsible for the maintenance and OEE of a manufacturing plant
- Training in reliability concepts and approaches
- Demonstrated ability to lead TPM and Reliability best practices
- Experience managing a CMMS (eMaint, MP2, UpKeep, etc.)
What's on Offer
- $ 140,000 to $ 180,000 base salary
- Additional performance related bonus scheme (10%)
- All housing paid for
- All utilities paid for
- Generous benefits program
- 401K plan and company contribution
- Caribbean work location
- Relocation and living support when "On Island".