- Leading global player in executive search
- Strategic support function in a fast growing team
About Our Client
Page Executive is part of PageGroup, worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment.
The executive search division of PageGroup, Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organizations on a permanent and interim basis. Recruited profiles include CEO, Managing Director, CFO, General Manager, Partner, and other Top Management roles. Recognised for our powerful in-house research function, speed and flexibility of response and assignment completion rates, organizations worldwide use Page Executive to secure their senior talent.The resource will support consultants in their daily professional activities, particularly in the following tasks:
- Head Hunting activity, aimed at identifying professionals in line with the mandates in charge;
- Sector studies and identification of the targets to focus on;
- Market mapping activities and analysis of the organisation charts of target companies;
- Support in the drafting of candidates' dossiers;
- Update candidates already in our network;
- Research activity in the CRM and related management and update;
- Strategic use of the professional social network platform;
- CV screening, organisation and support for interviews;
- Keep consultants posted and transfer to them information related to the target practices and opportunities for scouting and new business development;
- Key information sourcing activity, internal communication and follow up;
- Drafting and publication of job advertisements;
- Back office activities and support to the team with ad-hoc requests related to internal reporting;
- Take part to recruiting and training of the support staff;
- Schedule candidate interviews;
- Management of the team's daily agenda and related support activities in the organisation of the office;
- Contributing in offering a top-quality service to our stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Human Resources, Business Economics or similar;
- Previous experience in headhunting, preferably in international executive search boutiques;
- Excellent command of the Office Suite;
- Excellent relationship, writing and communication skills, appropriate to high-profile stakeholders;
- Remarkable relationship skills, team working spirit and target orientation;
- Flexibility, proactivity, problem solving and multi-tasking approach;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity.