- Partner with a regional team of highly reputable experts in executive search
- Gain key industry insights and network with global executive talents
About Our Client
Page Executive serves as the executive search division of the multinational corporation PageGroup, with sister brands in Michael Page and Page Personnel. Page Executive provides a range of search, selection and talent management services globally through building strong connection and business relationships with executives across the world.
We are recognised for our powerful in-house research function, the speed and flexibility of our response, and our high success rates in finding suitably qualified employees and interim staff. Organisations the world over call on Page Executive to secure their senior talent.
Page Executive maintains a strong track record of recruitment at senior management, executive and leadership levels. Globally, we have more than 180 dedicated senior recruitment consultants. Every year, they finalise over 1000 executive recruitment assignments.
- Review all possible sources of candidates through creative target methods or networking to provide a quality search
- Flexible in gaining a strong understanding of the potential client/s industry to enhance the quality of the executive search process
- Maintain updated about current news associated with key client engagements and market opportunities.
- Provide crucial support to senior partners in business development activities through quality execution of all research assignments, including initial research and candidate identification.
- Attend client meetings and prepare for pitches where appropriate
- Produce accurate, timely, and thorough documentation for all assignments
- Ability to build effective networks in different market sectors, to strengthen existing relationships and seek new potential contacts for the Company
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year working experience, ideally in an MNC in HR/recruitment/research.
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Good time management skills, with a strong ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
- Independent and inquisitive learner who is detail-oriented by nature
- Ability to adapt and consume knowledge at short notice to specialize in multiple fields/industries proficiently
- Strong communicator and collaborative team player, showing appropriate behaviors and respect to all employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
- Able to manage and work directly with Mandarin speaking clients from Greater China region
What's on Offer
An excellent compensation package and various employee work benefits awaits the star candidate. Apply now to find out more!