Research Consultant - Greater China
Dynamic Work Environment
About Our Client
PageExecutive, the executive recruitment division of PageGroup (FTSE 250), provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations needing to recruit permanent or interim executives. We are recognised for our powerful in-house research function, the speed and flexibility of our response, and our high success rates in finding suitably qualified employees and interim staff. Organisations the world over call on PageExecutive to secure their senior talent.
PageExecutive maintains a strong track record of recruitment at senior management, executive and leadership levels. Globally, we have more than 150 dedicated senior recruitment consultants and researchers. Every year, we engage in 1,300 executive recruitment assignments across Asia Pacific, EMEA and North America.
As a Research Consultant, you will have the chance to collaborate with senior leadership on highly impactful projects and interact with senior executives of some of the region and the worlds most well-known organizations.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Participate in the entire life cycle of the executive search process including market research and analysis, candidate identification, interviews, client status calls and client meetings.
* Write, review, and edit selected client deliverables such as position specifications, candidate reports, and status reports. Provide business development support to senior management by performing market research and analysis prior to client meetings.
* Serve as an expert in the research process including knowledge of research sources, industries and markets, organizational structures, and companies. Utilize publicly-available, subscription-based, and proprietary database resources, social media, and other channels.
* Discover innovative ways to identify high potential talent within a given market in addition to staying abreast of market trends, business intelligence, and competitive information.
* Formulate and implement the search research strategy and plan in coordination with the project manager.
* Identify and implement innovative approaches and best practices across the organization. Help maintain consistency with regard to process and quality.
* Help ensure superior candidate and client experience throughout the course of a search.
* Maintain accurate and real-time updates in proprietary internal database. Promote best practices across the organization.
* Participate in market mapping assignments as needed.
* Assist with candidate development and assessment, database management, and knowledge management.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should be passionate about research and writing and have strong analytical skills. You will have a consultative approach and be able to work well in a team to execute assignments flawlessly.
Specific required skills and experience include:
* Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree a plus.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
* Ability to work closely with project team but also independently. Must possess a customer service oriented and team approach.
* Highly articulate.
* Strong writing and editing skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism when interacting with senior level executives, clients, and candidates.
* Proactive style and approach.
* Intellectual curiosity.
* Entrepreneurial spirit.
* Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
* Strong organization skills with a high attention to detail.
* Tenacity, flexibility, and strong problem-solving orientation.
* Ability to think outside of the box and perform innovative thinking.
* Fluency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
The Research Consultant will have multiple career opportunities within the greater PageGroup. Your career can stay within reach, move towards a consultant role or cross between out two other brands (Michael Page and Page Personnel).
This role offers a competitive compensation structure, 20 days of annual leave, medical benefits, the ability to work remotely.