- Opportunity for Research Scientist to develop EdTech Machine Learning Product
- AI Research Scientist opportunities for Fast growing EdTech Innovation lab
About Our Client
Michael Page is delighted to be working exclusively with the world's most valuable multi-national EdTech Unicorn business, BYJU'S.
Within a decade of its launch, BYJU'S have rapidly expanded to now cater to a large student community globally where it has a presence in over 120 countries, impacting millions of learners worldwide. The mission is to ultimately create better learning outcomes, for ALL students.
With a core set of digital products already creating a dent in the education arena the need and opportunity to further innovate and evolve those products to better support their user base is clear to see. BYJU'S are looking to revolutionise the digital learning pathways for children all over the world.Fur further insight to BYJU'S EdTech journey please visit https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/clientprofile/byjus
As a Research Scientist, you are a subject matter expert in at least one area of AI research, including but not limited to Language, Vision, and Reinforcement learning. You are the powerhouse of BYJU'S in building new technologies that impact digital learning.
Broadly, you will be tasked to advance fundamental AI technologies to impact BYJU'S product evolution. You set the direction of your research by identifying impactful problems in digital learning and your deep knowledge of AI technologies in collaboration with other scientists in the lab, engineers, and product managers in the company.
To be effective in this role, you will need to be a subject matter expert, work effectively in a team, and be willing to do high-impact research. You need to build a research agenda aligned with impactful problems in BYJU'S. Depending on your scope, you would be required to lead and motivate other scientists and engineers to develop workstream and product concepts.
Senior candidates could support or build a team of world-class AI researchers and ML engineers but ultimately bring their deep AI knowledge to build zero to one projects.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates should have experience in some of the following:
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in computer science, or related technical, math, or scientific field.
- Track record of publications in top-tier venues such as NeurIPS, ACL, ICML, EMNLP, CVPR, ICCV, etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in AI research. Recognized as a subject matter expert in either NLP, computer vision, reinforcement learning, or recommender systems.
- Hands-on experience in building models with deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, or similar.
- Fluent in at least one programming language, preferably Python
- Strong written and oral communication skills to communicate effectively internally and externally to the AI research community by publishing peer-reviewed papers and giving research talks.
- PHD. in an AI area.
- A proven track record of significant product impact using advanced AI technologies.
- Open-source contributions, especially in the space of AI
What's on Offer
In return, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact in Tech for good and play a hand in evolving the educational landscape as we know it. BYJU'S are the fast growing EdTech achieving great things in the digital learning arena with an exciting future ahead.
Successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary and compensation package with excellent benefits.
Flexible working arrangements to be effective in your role! We have an office in Kings Cross, London and would welcome collaboration and team building to help our people achieve great things!To explore further visit: https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/clientprofile/byjus