Retail & Shopper Regional Marketing Director - APAC
Drive a best in class regional promotors program
Build a best in class Training program for staff
About Our Client
Our client is passionate about improving consumers everyday life. They are a global consumer durable organisation with an extremely strong brand and reputation for quality in the market. They cover across several categories and are innovative in order to bring exceptional quality in the products the produce but also fully invested into the environment and the future of the planet.
- You will be responsible for developing compelling retail and shopper marketing strategy for APAC & MEA to drive outstanding consumer in-store experiences and support reaching company business goals;
- You will be working closely with the Consumer Insight team on the development and management of consumer path to purchase studies.
- You will be key stakeholder in the creation of POSM materials and campaign tool kits.
- You need to be able to present and align on your strategy with main stakeholders within the company including Business Area and Country Management Teams.
- Shop floor assistants and brand promoters in stores interact with our consumers on the daily basis. Therefore, ensuring proper knowledge level in those groups, good understanding of our brand stories and product benefits as well as excellent service level, is key success factor to drive outstanding consumer experiences in stores.
- You will need to deeply understand the diverse retail needs of the markets to establish centralised production of retail display, POSMs or any other common initiatives in order to drive Business Area synergies, consistent Brand execution, and cost saving.
- You will be expected to lead local Markets with tools, methodology and KPIs that promote consistent retail execution across channels and categories and best in class promotors management.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in Commercial and Marketing positions.
- Strong experience and understanding of the Consumer Durable market.
- Exposure to a regional position ideally across APAC.
- Strong commercial acumen in order to make cost saving and growth decisions
- Ability to build and deliver a retail and shopper marketing strategy to deliver outstanding in store consumer experience.
- Deep working knowledge of in store assistants and promoters and how to get best in class performances
- Ability to deliver Training programmes to in store staff to drive amazing results.
- Deliver a best in class in store marketing programme for a outstanding consumer experience.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity with a truly global leading consumer business
Strong package - Base salary, allowances, bonus etc.
Flexible working and positive work environment.