- Save Job
- Email job
- Opportunity to work for a global real estate developer
- Need to be fluent in Mandarin
About Our Client
Global real estate developer with two high-profile condo projects in New York City.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure departmental performance targets are met or exceeded.
- Develop strategies, themes, and discriminators to incorporate in marketing and sales materials for projects.
- Develop marketing plans, such as promotional events and advertising plans, and offer expert advice for advertising plans and PR activities.
- Manage the annual budget for the Marketing department and adjust the budget quarterly according to the market needs.
- Research the market, understand buyers' requirements, analyze trends, and deliver the key information to the leadership to make related decisions.
- Analyze and respond to competitors' strategies and changes in the industry and identify new marketing opportunities.
- Establish partnerships to increase sales.
- Prepare reports and presentations to update management on sales progress quarterly.
- Assign annual sales targets to specific sales teams.
- Foster a team environment among the marketing team, sales agency teams, and other operational departments.
- Evaluate the performance of sales and marketing personnel.
- Knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with COA policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to direct reports and other team members concerning possible issues or areas for improvement.
- Provide feedback to leadership concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum 8 years of related sales experience in new development residential properties.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Exceptional time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mandarin speaking is preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, bonus, and benefits.
Quote job ref
- Marketing & Communications
- Marketing & Communications Subsector
- Property & Construction
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Michael O'Connor
- Job reference